The PJ Tatler

Bryan Preston

November 12, 2013 - 10:31 am

Lovely. Yes, it’s real.

hosurance

Nice asterisk ya go there. progressives.

Update: Progressives’ war on Latinas?

Update: The hosurance ad was produced by Progress Now Colorado. We’ve seen their act before.

I'm looking at the whole set and . . .

Brosurance = promote dangerous and underage intoxication
Club Med = insurance for yuppies
Friends with Benefits = equate exercise with attractiveness
Harness Heatlh = promote "X Sports" and being rich enough for them
Healthy Tips = perhaps the only one not egregiously offensive
Hey Girl (1) = promote promiscuity
Hey Girl (2) = promote promiscuity and threesomes
Keg ER = because Brosurance wasn't bad enough with promoting dangerous intoxication
Let's Get Physical = promote even more promiscuity
Life Preserver = more dangerous "X Sports"
Mamacare = not offensive at first glance, but is this a trend with breeding Latinas?
Pain Killers = promote bloodsports
Proof of Insurance = well, with all the intoxication being promoted, yeah, that kid better be covered
Rode to Recovery = not that offensive, but with the other "X Sports" it makes you wonder how he wiped out
Get Your Shots = female intoxication combined with dangerous sports
Sports Medicine = nice sentiment, but who is this kid's coach getting him torn up like that?
Stress Relief = more exercise as attractiveness
Triage = more yuppy pasttimes
Trick or Treat It = because giving a kid that age a carving knife that big and not watching him closely enough he chops his hand off is okay as long as you have Obamacare
Uniform Coverage = worse than sports medicine; seriously, who is coaching these kids they are getting shredded so badly?

This is some twisted stuff.
I grew up in the free love 60's, but I haven't met any babes that plan to do 1 night stands with the studs at the bar. OK, I won't get pregnant but I'm going to have 50 partners this year. Besides my Insurance wants me out there getting all kinds of things they can treat. Back in my day, a woman was permiscuious if she had slept with more than 10 in her live, not last month
This reeks of desperation. It also reminds me of the stereotypical "cool parent" trying desperately to talk to their kids in bastardized hip slang: cringeworthy without being funny.

I'm surprised, frankly. This is the Left we're talking about; surely they must have SOMEONE with an English major? That substandard copy is an embarrassment.
LOL I was thinking the same thing.
Look at the Obamacare folks trying to be "down" with the kids.
So sad.
I love the substandard grammar/punctuation in the asterisk line, too….

"If you like your comma, you can keep it. Period."
Now THAT sounds like an ad for birth control! "If you like your period, you can keep your period. Period."
Progressives: insulating reprobates from the consequences of their foolish behavior for close to 50 years.
This has to be fake - right? Please tell me it's fake.

Looking at the WHOIS info for doyougotinsurance.com: it's a private registration, so whoever registered the name doesn't want their name/org associated with it.
It's a Colorado progressive group. Real ad.
Condoms don't protect you fully either. Those things break.

One good way to protect yourself is to not sleep with women like that.