The PJ Tatler

Bryan Preston

May 17, 2013 - 11:39 am

Jim Geraghty noticed this stunning moment during today’s IRS hearing. Rep. Aaron Schock (R-IL) read questions from one of the IRS’ questionnaires to pro-life groups. One of those questions demanded that the Coalition for Life of Iowa “Please detail the content of the members of your organization’s prayers.”

Outgoing fake-fired commissioner Steven Miller could not address that specific case or question, but allowed that he would be “surprised” if that question was asked.

There was no “if.” The IRS asked it, in writing. Steven Miller’s agency appears to have become a secularist Inquisition.

I'm one of those guys that favors a clear separation of church and state. Funny thing thought... that separation is supposed to go BOTH WAYS.

Anyone upset by a depiction of the Ten Commandments in a courtroom who isn't upset by someone from the government asking about how you pray is a hypocrite, and a dangerous hypocrite at that.

I have noted that Barry's Kids seem to take a fiendish delight in 'spanning lines' to see what can be endured, or just put up with. Then it's 'we rethought it' , or 'it's not what we expected' or 'we misspoke'.
But now it's written down in black and white and somebody, somewhere wrote this up, someone else reviewed & approved it, and so on.
So now we're gonna' be inundated with more out and out lies , each getting more 'bonerful' than the last.
You just had to know they were going to get in over their heads.
Not everyone can be The Smartest Guy In The Room, and Liberalism is filled to the rim with ninnies who got chosen last, for almost everything.
My completly un-ionic response to this is, "Holy crap."
The essence of the invasion of privacy here is that....it's an invasion of privacy!! How does one document personal, private prayers? Why should it matter? Most of these bureaucrats don't believe in God anyway, so what's the difference??
Do you think the IRS would be interested in hearing what I think about when I masturbate? I don't mind sharing in the interest of better accountability.
Please, don't give them any ideas.

That's the problem with you atheists, you people can vary in ideology from one atheist to the next. You don't see the danger in a two way wall of separation that the Framers clearly did not want. Of course, when the Black Robed Monarchs decide to make Atheism the State Religion these abuses are the desired beginnings of what God hating marxist New Deal faggots want.

Yes, atheists can choose to be devoid of morals if they want. Only your own personal godliness can decide as you are your own god.

Grungy, I've been farting around on the internet for as long as there's been an internet, and I gotta say I've rarely come across a person able to jam more fallacies into few words than you can. Let's break down this latest missive of yours.

1)"That's the problem with you atheists, you people can vary in ideology from one atheist to the next. "

Your implication here is that people of faith, and in your case that most likely means Christians, DON'T vary in idealogy from one person to the next. Do you actucally believe something that self-evidently wrong? And if you don't believe that then what's your point?

2) "Did you somehow think that declaring Government should be devoid of moral standards would somehow improve the workings of Government?'
Who said government should be devoid of moral standards? Show me one atheist anywhere who's said that and I'll donate $100 to the closest church. I'll repeat, and you feel free to read this as slowly as you need to for it to sink in: your Bible is not the only place on Earth wherein one can find moral standards.

3) "Yes, atheists can choose to be devoid of morals if they want."
You could replace "atheist" with literally any religion and that statement would still be true, which again begs the question "what's your point?"

4) "Only your own personal godliness can decide as you are your own god."
I'm no one's god (although my dog does think very highly of me). But I am solely responsible for my own actions... just as you are, believe it or not. Everyone chooses their own moral code and everyone chooses how they'll act. So, yet again, you have no point.

5) "While you may be such a nice and amiable atheist, other atheists are coming out in a bold way and declaring that Government is their 'church' and only they should be able to populate it, control it and minister to the people with other people's money as they see fit."

Barack Obama: Christian
Joe Biden: Christian
Nancy Pelosi: Christian
Harry Reid: Mormon
Charles Schumer: Jew
Hilary Clinton: Christian

I could keep going, but it's going to be a long time before we hit an atheist. And all those people have been periodically invoking your Bible to justify things like Obamacare. So explain to me again how it is that atheists, making up a whopping 1.5% or so of the population, are responsible for big government and spending other people's money.

(And if you're going to answer me with a "no true Scotsman" fallacy please just don't bother).
Hi, Moby!

If you're not a lying leftist, you *REALLY* need to meet more atheists of the "small-mouthed" variety.