Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
November 8, 2012 - 1:34 am
- GOP ‘Outreach’ to Hispanics Won’t Work, by J. Christian Adams. A look back at the GOP’s 2006 reauthorization of the Voting Rights Act, which did nothing to appease the left’s race hustlers, such as Al Sharpton.
- 5 Reasons Why Liberal Jews Will Never Support Israel, by P. David Hornik. These factors preclude American Jewish progressives from returning to the pro-Israel stance some of them took in Israel’s early days.
- Acts of God? By David Solway. Reflections on “the cunning of reason.” Also read: Magic Underwear.
- Al Qaeda Weighs In on the Post-Election Landscape, by Claudia Rosett. Zawahiri’s claims are far better in touch with reality than the president’s candied campaign lines about a receding tide of war, and al Qaeda in retreat.
- Training U.S. Workers for Nanotech Revolution Is No Small Thing, by Howard Lovy. And before any Solyndra comparisons are made, let me explain why this is different.
- Get It On!: The Adam Carolla-Dennis Prager Story, by R.J. Moeller. The behind-the-scenes story of how an entrepreneurial Christian brought together two of his heroes, an atheist comedian and Jewish talk radio host.
- Bleary Eyes, Broken Hearts, We Lost, by Bryan Preston. A rant, with numbers.
- About that Obama ‘Mandate’… by Rick Moran. The delusional left.
- The Morning After, by Roger Kimball. RIP American Exceptionalism.
- J Street Wins Nearly All Endorsed Races, by Bridget Johnson. The Jewish vote spiked 10 percent for Romney, but staunchly pro-Israel lawmakers took a beating at the polls.
- The Whirlwind Is Here, by Roger L Simon. There is only one thing left to do…
- When Your Dog Dies, You Can Bring Him Back to Life, by Dave Swindle. I recommend the innocent fantasy of Frankenweenie on this sad post-election day.