September 14, 2012 - 12:47 am
- Islamic Zombies and Much More, by Richard Fernandez. And there you thought the Islamic riots were about a YouTube video.
- Silent Support: Unpolled Spanish Speakers May Have Romney Up in Florida, by Henry Gomez. Currently uncounted, they lean conservative.
- Stunner: ‘The Security People Just All Ran Away,’ by David Steinberg. The local Libyans defending the embassy left at the same time, and the reason given as to why is insultingly false. (Also: Benghazi Assault Even More of a Disaster Than First Reported.)
- Libya: Not Just a Tragedy, but the Start of Another Endless War for America, by Barry Rubin. Obama has fallen into precisely the trap he denounced in all his books and speeches.
- How to Avoid The Global War Relentlessly Engulfing Us, by Michael Ledeen. We may yet have time to choose honor.
- Quantitative Easing, Weimar Edition, by Zombie. Now boarding: Captain Ben Bernanke’s QE3. Final destination: Weimar-era hyper-inflation?
- Redefining ‘Poor’: The Fifty-Year Change in Quality of Life, by Charlie Martin. Struggling in 2012 is undeniably preferable to 1962 affluence.
- Hey Generation X, What’s Wrong With Change? By Leslie Loftis. We wouldn’t want marriage and motherhood to soften a heart and change some fave music. That’d be horrible.