September 13, 2012 - 12:20 am
- Death of Ambassador Stevens Is America’s Shame, Hillary’s and Obama’s, by Roger L Simon. But hey, let’s blame Romney for daring to criticize The Won.
- How Whining Grows Government, by Frank J. Fleming. Want a smaller government? Stop complaining about stuff within earshot of politicians.
- Time’s Joe Klein: The Latest Useful Idiot of the Iranian Mullahs, by Ron Radosh. A nuclear Iran? What could go wrong, asks Klein on MSNBC.
- With a Tragedy in Libya, a Veer Back Toward Foreign Policy, by Bridget Johnson. Fingers are pointed on the campaign trail as lawmakers call for a probe of al-Qaeda links to the murder of the U.S. ambassador.
- A Few Thoughts on the Second 9-11, by Bryan Preston. Obama knows how to fight. But for whom and what does he fight?
- The Left’s Response to Events in Libya and Egypt: Double Down on Failed Policies, by Richard Fernandez. “Yes, it is Islamophobia that is to blame for the current crisis. Yes, it is Romney who is clueless about the world. Yes, we are smarter than others.” Related: MSNBC Liberal Pundits, Muslim Brotherhood on the Same Side Against Free Speech.
- The Obvious Reasons Why Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood Regime Is Anti-Democratic, Anti-American, and Antisemitic, by Barry Rubin. The horror of Obama’s Middle East policy on display in Egypt, the Arab world’s most important single country.
- Are Total Recall-Style Fake Memory Implants Coming Soon? By Charlie Martin. Rat brain slices in a dish do not a blockbuster movie make.
- Shoes, Sheetrock, and the Skipper: 3 Surprising Things That Make a Man Sexy, by Kathy Shaidle. Think women judge you by the size of your biceps, wallet or… whatever? What we really consider “sexy” might surprise you.