Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
July 31, 2012 - 1:03 am
- Left-Wing Activists Admit Allen West Terrifies Them, by Matthew Vadum. “If we don’t take him down now, he’s raising millions of dollars, and he’s going to set what the new normal is for the Republican Party.” Related: Allen West Doesn’t Always School CAIR Apologists, But When He Does…
- Why Is the Pentagon Listening to Hamas-Linked CAIR? By Robert Spencer. Our politically correct political establishment is surrendering to Islamic supremacists.
- Consumer Product Safety Commission Banning … Toy Magnets? By Patrick Richardson. “You can buy 6,000 rounds of ammunition online but pretty soon you won’t be able to buy Buckyballs.”
- Potential Pick for Romney VP Wants to Nix Threat of Government Shutdowns, by Bridget Johnson. Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio) says 11th-hour budget showdowns create too much instability and rush deals, but is his bill just letting lawmakers off the
- Federal Court: DOJ Official May Have Lied About the New Black Panther Case, by Hans A. von Spakovsky. Assistant AG Thomas Perez may have perjured himself.
- Bloomberg’s Condescension to Cops, by Jack Dunphy. Most in the NYPD recognize the folly of relying on new laws to keep weapons out of the hands of people like the man accused in the Aurora shooting. And they resent being used as props in their mayor’s wishful thinking. Also read: Bloomberg Now Meddling in New Moms’ Breastfeeding.
- How to Shop for Wine in the South of France, by Clarice Feldman. An underrated region finally getting its due.
- PJTV’s Poliwood: Frank Price, Hollywood Legend, on How to Make and Market Great Films, by Roger L Simon. Click to watch video.
- Help Us Get Twitter’s Attention to Free the Dead @INSTAPUNDIT Twitter Account. #RespondTwitter , by Nina Yablok. We’re trying reach Twitter’s legal department, and could use your help. Update: Success! Thank you all for your help.