Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
June 25, 2012 - 1:35 am
- Holder as Kingmaker? Lawmakers in the Spotlight in Fight vs. Attorney General, by Bridget Johnson. When Holder or his surrogates stepped in front of Congress, some lawmakers stepped up in the public eye.
- The LEAST Interesting Man in the World, by Roger L Simon. Video at link.
- Charles Barron, Black Racist and New York’s Next Democratic Congressman, by Ron Radosh. Endorsed by David Duke and unions while the UFT shamefully stands “neutral,” betraying Al Shanker’s legacy.
- Turkey To Call for NATO Intervention Against Syria? By Andrew C. McCarthy. We should not permit Turkey, Nato’s Islamist component to drag us, yet again, into the Middle East’s Muslim morass.
- Investigate Radical Christianity! By Robert Spencer. Why not? According to the esteemed Bible scholar Rosie O’Donnell, it’s “just as dangerous as radical Islam.”
- Egypt ‘Another Gaza’ with Obama Administration Backing, by David P. Goldman. Secular parties denounce the U.S. for intervening in the elections in support of the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Why the Ridiculous Is No Laughing Matter, by Roger Kimball. What supreme sense of entitlement authorizes Obama to suggest that you forgo a wedding, anniversary, or birthday gift in order to contribute to his campaign?
- From Bauhaus to Ed’s House, by Ed Driscoll. The paradox of modernism: you can check out of the 1920s anytime you like, but you can never leave.