March 20, 2012 - 1:26 am
- Is There a War On Women? By Andrew Klavan. Or has this been devised by the Obama administration and its cronies in order to divert our attention from their unprecedented and illegal attack on our Constitution’s guarantees of religious liberty?
- The MSM Goes Wobbly on the NYPD’s Efforts to Prevent Another 9/11, by Jack Dunphy. When it comes to preventing terrorism, the MSM’s motto is “Better dead than rude.”
- Using Mass Murder to Agenda-Push, by Bridget Johnson. Pundits are leaping on the Afghanistan tragedy as a clear-cut example of a soldier “pushed to the brink” and a means to an antiwar end.
- 8 Mistakes Men Make About Women, by Belladonna Rogers. Men are from Hemingway, women from Proust.
- Why Obama’s Policy Will Probably Lead to War with Iran, by Barry Rubin. Whether he wants it or not.
- Illinois Tailor-Made for Romney’s Moderate Conservatism, by Rick Moran. It’s “Chicago Versus Illinois” in the Republican primary on Tuesday.
- Why DOJ Released the Top Fast and Furious Suspect, by Bob Owens. President Obama promised Sarah Brady that he was working on gun control “under the radar.”