Ghost? Angel? Mass Hallucination?

Reality doesn't have to be plausible or avoid hackneyed plots.

Sarah Hoyt

August 11, 2013 - 9:00 am
519kghgnXkL._SX260_

What if one of your favorite books seemed to be happening in real life?

This story from the USA Today once more proves that truth is not only weirder than fiction — if you wrote this as fiction, no one would believe it:

Emergency workers and community members in eastern Missouri are not sure what to make of a mystery priest who showed up at a critical accident scene Sunday morning and whose prayer seemed to change life-threatening events for the positive.

Even odder, the black-garbed priest does not appear in any of the nearly 70 photos of the scene of the accident in which a 19-year-old girl almost died.

Perhaps it is because I grew up reading Giovanni Guareschi’s Don Camillo stories, after watching the movies and loving them, that I can’t help but be charmed by that image.  In the real world of rationality, one finds it hard to believe in the supernatural, and all sorts of explanations spring to mind about this story.  But for just now I’m going to think of the Don Camillo stories, where the wall between the living and the dead is very thin indeed, the Christ over the altar speaks to the village priest (who speaks back, sometimes not very politely), and miracles happen when they are truly needed — and I’m going to let this story be, just as it is.

Sarah Hoyt lives in Colorado with her husband, two sons and too many cats. She has published Darkship Thieves and 16 other novels, and over 100 short stories. Writing non-fiction is a new, daunting endeavor. For more on Sarah and samples of her writing, look around at Sarah A. Hoyt.com or check out her writing and life blog at According to Hoyt.com.

Dang, it was just some sky pilot.

I did see the Image of the Virgin Mary in my bran muffin this morning, though. It didn't look much like her - more like the ghost of Zsa Zsa Gabor in 3D - but my guardian angel spoke unto me saying "Yep, that's the VM, alright. I'd know that punim anywhere."

So I saved my muffin with all my other special relics of things that remind me of other things.
The most interesting thing about this is how, when Father Patrick Dowling came forward as being the priest who was there, he in no way resembles the artists' sketch.

And I have no doubt it was him, I think the rescuers were distracted from so much as attempting to memorize him and describe him properly...by the fact they were engaged in rescuing.
my roomate's half-sister makes $87 every hour on the laptop. She has been out of a job for 5 months but last month her paycheck was $15635 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site......http://www.wep6.com
Go to website and click Home tab for more details.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Hate to burst your bubble but they found the Priest. Check it out on The Blaze.
Oops.

:D

There must be something wrong with me. I'm not at all surprised that this turned out to be an ordinary, real human-type, man, rather than an angel.

I tend to believe that this was a miracle, from God. The West needs this especially at this time.
Another moment: an interview with the murderous evil Paul Bernardo, who wants out of jail because it was a long time ago, etc.. one of the girls he and his girlfriend tortured refused - in the face of death - to perform a disgusting sexual act upon her captors. That is surely an act of a martyr.
It has taken a mass psychosis brainwashing from the atheist agnostic secular to blind the eyes and close the ears to the angels and the other ones but that is good to see how the human treats other people with his eyes he can see what is needed and be helpful-a temporary place that does not last very long
Matthew 25 on not seeing
"37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’