Rasmussen: 86% of Americans approve of the decision to kill Bin Laden. The other 14% misunderstood the question.
Beyond Red and Blue
By Stephen Green May 04, 2011 11:25 AM ET
Steve launched VodkaPundit on a well-planned whim in 2002, and has been with PJ Media since its launch in 2005. He served as one of the hosts of PJTV, a pioneer in internet broadcasting. He also cohosts "Right Angle" with Bill Whittle and Scott Ott at BillWhittle.com. He lives with his wife and sons in the wooded hills of Monument, Colorado, where he enjoys the occasional adult beverage.