Even the losers are winners at the Oscars.
All of the best actor/actress, best supporting actor/actress and best director contenders at the 87th annual Academy Awards will be receiving gift bags valued at more than $125,000.
Variety reports some of the contents of the Oscar Swag Bag are:
- A luxury train ride through the Canadian rockies ($14,500)
- A package of French Mediterranean sea salts ($1,500)
- Three-night stay at a resort in Tuscany ($1,500)
- “Glamping” trip ($12,500)
- One year of Audi A4 car rentals ($20,000)
- Reset Yourself “lifestyle makeover package” ($14,200)
- Afterglow vibrator ($250) [WHAT??]
- Haze vaporizer ($200)
- Wellness 360 gift pack ($1,200)
- Custom candy and dessert buffet gift certificate ($800)
- Custom silver necklace with latitude and longitude coordinates of Dolby Theater engraved ($150)
The single priciest item in bag is a $20,000 gift certificate to Enigma Life, which involves the company’s founder Olessia Kantor flying out to each star to “discuss their 2015 horoscope, analyze dreams and teach them mind control techniques.”
Last year’s bag was only worth $80K. The bags are not affiliated with the Academy Awards but distributed through a company called Distinctive Assets.