- Are Young Black Men Rejecting Obama? By Walter Hudson. One stat suggests so.
- Gun Crazy II, by Michael Walsh. When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.
- #MyJihad: CAIR’s New Twitter Campaign to Whitewash Islam, by Robert Spencer. “The Islamic state, whose principal function was to put God’s law into practice, sought to establish Islam as the dominant reigning ideology over the entire world…” — Majid Khadduri.
- Knowing Chuck Hagel from His Supporters and His Opponents, by Ron Radosh. Getting to know the possible nominee for secretary of Defense by listening to friend and foe.
- Obama’s Middle East Mess, by Jaime Daremblum. He has seriously damaged U.S. credibility and influence.
- Remembering Judge Bork, by Andrew C. McCarthy. Bork was a trailblazer of “originalism,” the theory that judges must construe the Constitution in accordance with what it was understood to mean at the time of its adoption.
- Robert H. Bork, 1927-2012, by Michael Ledeen. He maintained his fabulous intellect to the end. See also Roger Kimball’s tribute.
- Will GOPs Back Jindal’s Push to Put the Pill OTC? By Bridget Johnson. The Louisiana governor’s controversial proposal to banish “birth control politics” has both the left and right a little dizzy.
- Are Banks that Violate Sanctions Getting Off with Slaps on the Wrist? By Rodrigo Sermeño. By the DoJ forging cash settlements instead of prosecuting, the government is still able to do business with the guilty firms.
- Disgraceful: Obama Invokes Newtown Massacre to Pressure Republicans to Go Along with His Tax Hikes, by Bryan Preston. Perspective.
- Saving Souls, the Amazing Musicorps, by Michael Ledeen. Musicorps is a program that gives (often very severely) wounded combat veterans the opportunity to play music.
- 8 Great Last Minute Christmas Gifts for Children, by J. Christian Adams. These classic books belong in every family’s library.
Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage