- The 2012 Election Circus — The Acts, The Players, The Hype, by Victor Davis Hanson. Given the flaws of all the candidates, from Gingrich to Romney to Paul to Obama, step right up to the craziest show on earth.
- World War, by Michael Ledeen. We are engaged in a global war that is advancing, not receding.
- Obama: Iran Has Nuclear Rights; I Did Not Want to Sanction Its Bank, by Reza Kahlili. Soft power.
- Romney, Gingrich & Obama: The World, The Flesh, and The Devil, by Belladonna Rogers. How a 15th century morality play sheds light on our 2012 political drama.
- U.S. Defense Cuts Hobble Allies, Embolden Enemies, by Morgan Lorraine Roach. A cut-rate approach to national security.
- GOP Race Is Now a Tossup, by Rich Baehr. And the race will not end quickly.
Now Up at the PJ Media Homepage