- America’s Two-Front War, by Victor Davis Hanson. The rich are hesitant to work more, the poor are hesitant to work more.
- ‘Tears for the Tyrant:’ North Korea Fights Hard to Prevent a Preference Cascade, by Ed Driscoll. Why the left mobilizes mammoth resources to keep dissidents feeling as isolated as possible.
- The 10 Biggest Failures Of 2011, by John Hawkins. From Righthaven to Charlie Sheen’s meltdown to Occupy Wall Street, 2011 was a year of epic fail for much of the left.
- Gingrich Didn’t Go Far Enough in Criticizing Americans’ Work Ethic, by Ruben Navarrette Jr. It’s not just poor minority parents who fail to instill good work habits in their children.
- Nanotech Fear Peddlers Are Back, Insisting ‘Here Be Monsters,’ by Howard Lovy. Get ready for the anti-nanotech Luddites in 2012.
Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage