- Will Ron Paul Be the Next GOP Frontrunner? by Rich Baehr. The Texas congressman is surging in Iowa and closing in on Romney in New Hampshire.
- Thomas Friedman and the Demonization of Israel, by Ron Radosh. Do “liberal” Democrats such as Friedman really want to see Republicans as the only political party in our country standing firm with Israel?
- Who’s Really Blowing Up Iran? by Michael Ledeen. Until recently, I was the only one writing about the systematic campaign of sabotage going on in Iran. Now it’s all the rage.
- Mitt Romney Beats Barack Obama — If Republicans Are Smart, by Mary Claire Kendall. Romney is not the perfect conservative, but he gives the GOP the best shot to get back in the White House.
- Why the West Is Best: A Muslim Apostate’s Defense of Liberal Democracy, by Phyllis Chesler. An interview with Ibn Warraq and review of his bold new book.
- Dictatorship, The Duc de Saint-Simon, and Kim Kardashian, by David P. Goldman. Gossip, celebrity, and learning to become competitive in a global economy.
- ‘Schindler’s List is the Worst Jewish Film of All Time’? by Ed Driscoll. Don’t sugarcoat it; tell us how you really feel.
(Thumbnail on Tatler homepage based on a modified Shutterstock.com image.)