The PJ Tatler

Texas Teachers Treat 40% of Students Unfairly?

A new study claims:

Nearly 60 percent of junior high school and high school students get suspended or expelled, according to a report that tracked about 1 million Texas children over a six-year period.

Liberal rules of fairness and equality dictate that this means 40% of all students are being treated differently than the majority. In any true democracy, 60% is a clear majority, making their behavior the rule. Thus, not suspending the other 40% is unfair to all.

It’s time for the Dem-loving teachers’ unions to man-up (is that a sexist idiom?) and address this pressing social issue. To do otherwise would be intolerant.