Good Monday morning.
Here is what’s on the president’s agenda today:
- The president delivers remarks at a Make America Great Again rally in Cleveland, Ohio
- President Trump delivers remarks at a Make America Great Again rally in Fort Wayne, Indiana
The Orange Man Bad election is tomorrow
The Republicans will definitely keep the Senate and maybe pick up a few seats. I think the sampling in the polling is off so I don’t have confidence in most of the polling numbers. Will the GOP keep the House? Historically speaking the Republicans should lose it. Obama was brutalized in 2010, his first midterm election, with a net gain for the GOP of 63 seats in the House.
Remember the Democrats lost the House in 2010 without:
- virtually every mainstream channel of communication actively rallying behind a GOP takeover
- without Hollywood tweeting, speaking out and campaigning in favor of a GOP takeover
- without Silicon Valley using their communication platforms to silence and/or hide the Democrat message
- without late-night TV hosts trashing the Democrat president every night since he won the election
- without 24-7 hate from cable “news” CNN & MSNBC
- without newspapers fabricating scandals to report
- without former senior administration officials trashing the new Democrat administration and appearing in the media to undermine the Democrat president
- without the same officials writing a book about how bad the new Democrat administration is
- without a small but vocal part of their own party going on social media and cable talk shows to trash the Democrats and Democrat voters
- without the massive, bureaucratic deep state repeatedly leaking damaging, classified information against the president, repeatedly obstructing his agenda and using the massive leviathan of government to set him up on an espionage charge
- without an election that spent a record-breaking $5.2 BILLION
- without dispatching Oprah — YES OPRAH — to knock on doors to defeat the Democrat president
- Donald Trump is LITERALLY Hitler and he colluded with RUSSIA to win the election.
So if the Democrats don’t deliver a total wipeout much larger than 2010, what are we talking about? There are two kinds of victories in this campaign: one is the technical victory of numerically winning the House and the other is the victory of winning the people away from Trump. I can certainly say the Democrats didn’t do the latter and the former has yet to be seen. The Dems only need a technical majority to take over and probably put Rep. Nunes in a wood chipper. Maxine Waters will be in charge of the Financial Services Committee. It’s gonna be crazy and when it gets crazy, Trump will win reelection in 2020.
Historical picture of the day:
So we don’t believe all women? ‘I Was Angry’: Woman Referred to DOJ and FBI for Alleged False Rape Claim Against Kavanaugh
Isn’t this fitting? Amazon in ‘advanced talks’ to build new HQ near DC
And that’s all I’ve got, now go beat back the angry mob!