Good Friday Morning.
Here is what’s on the President’s agenda today:
- In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will meet with the Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross.
- The President will then receive his daily intelligence briefing.
- The President will speak to Jewish leaders by telephone.
- In the afternoon, the President will meet with Senator Bob Corker.
- Later in the afternoon, the President and the First Lady will depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews.
- The President and the First Lady will then participate in an air fleet demonstration by the Joint Base personnel. The President and First Lady will then have a discussion with airmen. The President will deliver remarks to military personnel and families.
- The President will then depart Washington, D.C., en route Trump National Golf Club – Bedminster, N.J.
Your daily elevator pitch news update:
- Early this morning, there was an explosion in London at the Parson Green tube station. Police are describing it as a “terrorist incident.” This story is still developing. (Update: See Michael van der Galien’s report here.)
- North Korea has fired another missile over Japan. The missile was fired from an airfield near Pyongyang and traveled over 2300 miles before landing in the ocean. This is the second time North Korea has fired a missile over Japan.
- Ben Shapiro spoke last night at Berkeley and the “free speech” event required $600,000 in security measures to protect attendees and Ben from adult babies who can’t control their violent impulses when confronted with differing opinions. Nine adult babies were arrested.
- The media is buzzing about a New York Times story that describes the rather icy relationship between Attorney General Sessions and President Trump. Several sources told the Times that Trump called Sessions an “idiot,” humiliated him and wanted him to resign.
- Harvard rescinded its invitation for a visiting fellowship to treasonous Chelsea Manning. CIA Director Mike Pompeo cancelled a scheduled appearance and former CIA director Mike Morell also resigned as a senior fellow in protest. What was Harvard thinking?
- A hot mic reveals the Senate minority leader bragging of President Trump: “He likes us. He likes me anyway.”
Historical picture of the day:
And that’s all I’ve got, now go beat back the angry mob!