Interview: Ben Shapiro Talks Bullies
"What makes people feel good on the left, really, at the roots, what makes people feel great on the left, is a sense of unearned moral superiority. It's all they care about," Ben Shapiro tells me during my latest interview. "They wake up in the morning and a lot of them can't point to accomplishments. A lot of them can't point to things that they've done that are worthwhile, but they can point to you. And they can say, well, at least I'm not you. You know, you're the bad guy, I'm the good guy."
This was nowhere more in evidence than during the recent George Zimmerman trial, in which a Hispanic Obama supporter was transformed by media malpractice into the second coming of (former Democratic National Committeeman) Bull Connor. Ben will discuss his best-selling recent book in the context of the Zimmerman trial, and what it says about the bullies of the left, and their enablers in the Obama palace guard MSM.
During our interview, Ben will also discuss:
● How did the American left, which uses buzzwords such as "tolerance" and ""nuance" and diversity," become such rhetorical fist-in-the-face bullies?
● Does the left actively think of themselves as being bullies?
● How the George Zimmerman trial was blue on blue, all the way down.
● How can conservatives be considered bullies by the left, when the left controls so much power and information in the US?
● How a legendary bully like Al Sharpton became, as his boss described him in an NPR interview, "All the things I think that MSNBC is."
● The how-to guide you can learn from Ben's methods of fighting back against the bullying by Time-Warner-CNN-HBO corporate spokesman Piers Morgan
And much more. Click to listen:
If the above Flash audio player is not be compatible with your browser, click on the video player below, or click here to be taken directly to YouTube, for an audio-only YouTube clip. Between one of those versions, you should find a format that plays on your system.
Transcript of our interview begins on the following page; for our many previous podcasts, start here and keep scrolling.
Article printed from Ed Driscoll: https://pjmedia.com/eddriscoll
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/eddriscoll/2013/8/15/interview-ben-shapiro