PJM Political: Liberty, Tyranny, and Identity Politics
- Ed Driscoll gets Steve’s take on the NAACP’s attack on the Tea Parties, a forecast of fall Congressional elections, and more.
- Joe Hicks of PJTV discusses identity politics on the left and the right with John McWhorter of the New Republic, and Deroy Murdock of National Review.
- Glenn Reynolds of Instapundit.com interviews talker Mark Levin, author of the best-selling 2009 book Liberty and Tyranny, now out in paperback, on the fall races.
- Pajamas Media’s DC Bureau Chief Richard Pollock talks with Congressman Frank Wolf (R-VA) on the Justice Department and the New Black Panthers’ possible case of voter intimidation on election day, 2008.
- Produced by your humble Blogospheric narrator.
Article printed from Ed Driscoll: https://pjmedia.com/eddriscoll
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/eddriscoll/2010/7/18/pjm-political-liberty-tyranny-and-identity-politics