It took a while for our suits to finish talking to their suits and vice versa — and DC wearing snowsuits for much of February didn’t speed the process! But PJM Political returns to the POTUS (Politics of the United States) channel on Sirius-XM this weekend. (Channel #110 on Sirius, #130 on XM.) Tune in to our usual timeslots on Saturday at 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight. (All times eastern.)
Otherwise, click here to listen to this week’s show.
Watch for original content for PJM Political to reappear in the coming weeks. In the meantime, join host Stephen Green of Vodkapundit.com for a best-of compilation of recent interviews from PJTV:
- Roger L. Simon interviews Michael Oren, the Israeli ambassador to the US, who will discuss how close Iran is to having nuclear weapons – and what, if anything can be done in the time left to stop them.
- Recorded during the Tea Party Convention earlier this month in Nashville Tennessee, Glenn Reynolds talks with John Avlon, former speechwriter for Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, and the author of the new book Wingnuts: How the Lunatic Fringe Is Hijacking America. Avlon takes no prisoners as he deflates the birthers, the truthers, and the wingnuts on both sides of the aisle. (Watch interview here.)
- Taken from another segment from Glenn’s Instavision series on PJTV.com, as Glenn talks with Michael Barone. Barone, the veteran columnist with the Washington Examiner, and the author of The Almanac of American Politics, explores how Scott Brown won in Massachusetts, and how he’ll impact the Senate.
- We end our return to the POTUS channel this week with a segment from PJTV.com’s weekly Poliwood show, co-hosted by Pajamas CEO Roger L. Simon and fellow Academy Award-nominated screenwriter Lionel Chetwynd. Roger and Lionel interview the legendary film director, and Roger’s longtime writing partner, Paul Mazursky.
- Produced by your humble navigator through the uncharted dihydrogen monoxide of the Blogosphere.
If you missed any recent edition of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives. And tune in to Pajamas Media’s PJTV.com for extensive video coverage of CPAC 2010 this weekend, and more from the National Tea Party Convention in Nashville earlier this month. Plus news and opinion throughout the week.