The latest edition of PJM Political is now online:
- “She” is obviously no John Galt, but PJTV’s Trifecta asks who is “Ellie Light”, and what does it say about the president when his last diehard supporter just might be a cyberbot?
- Steve, Bill Whittle and Scott Ott postmortem President Obama’s State of the Union address, with plenty of soundbites from the president, and plenty of snark from the gang.
- In a segment from PJTV.com’s Middle East Update, Whittle asks Caroline Glick, deputy managing editor of the Jerusalem Post how well the SOTU played in Israel.
- PJM Political then takes a break from the horrors of the real world to debate the blood-soaked fantasies of Quentin Tarantino’s Inglourious Basterds, via PJTV’s Poliwood, with Pajamas Media CEO Roger L. Simon, and his fellow Academy Award-winning screenwriter, Lionel Chetwynd.
- While Basterds at least knows who the good guys and bad guys were in World War II, that isn’t always the case with Hollywood. As Andrew Klavan explains, culture in Hollywood has become a place where the conservative facts of life are magically turned into liberal fantasies. From JFK conspiracy theories to murderous evangelical Christians, can you spot the difference between “culture” and reality? Andrew can.
- Produced by your humble sherpa to the blobularly, zeitgeisty thickets of the Blogosphere.