- Steve discusses The Biggest Story of 2009 — and why it won’t appear on the MSM’s WWII-era radar screens anytime soon.
- PJM Political producer Ed Driscoll speaks with:
- Glenn Reynolds on the Year In New Media and other Army of Davids-related stories from 2009.
- James Lileks on Time magazine’s recent “Decade From Hell” cover story.
- Col. Austin Bay, co-author of A Quick and Dirty Guide To War on President Obama’s first year as Commander In Chief of the War On Terror. (Hint: Austin doesn’t give Mr. Obama a B+.)
Update: Tabitha Hale’s new article is the natural extension of Steve’s conversation about the Big Story of 2009.