New Silicon Graffiti Video: Hide The Decline!
I couldn't let the recent spot of bother at the University of East Anglia Climate Research Unit go without doing a Silicon Graffiti video on how climate change has changed over the years. In six and a half minutes, look back at:
- 100 years of climate change headlines!
- Time and Newsweek discover their inner Fonzies, get cool in the mid-1970s.
- In the Court of the Cooling King.
- Leonard Nimoy goes In Search Of "The Coming Ice Age."
- And then we leave the 1970s to look at some of the recent, and increasingly shrill PSAs:
- MasterCard searches for thoughtcriminals; more thoughts on that ad from an earlier Silicon Graffiti on PC adverts in general.
- The WWF imagines a green 9/11, and then deploys the human shields.
- It's raining bears -- and crushing Cadillacs!
- The Boston Globe hides the decline; their readers rather vociferously find it for them.
- A thoughtful viewer helpfully reminds Canada's CBC about the big story that's right under their upturned noses.
Click here to watch:
And for 40 or so previous editions of Silicon Graffiti, click here and keep scrolling and watching.
Article printed from Ed Driscoll: http://pjmedia.com/eddriscoll
URL to article: http://pjmedia.com/eddriscoll/2009/12/2/new-silicon-graffiti-video-hide-the-decline