We load up the Sirius-XM-equipped covered wagons and head west for the latest edition of PJM Political:
- Pajamas CEO Roger L. Simon interviews Fred Barnes on the future of traditional media, recorded in front of the retired Air Force One at the Reagan Library in Simi Valley, CA.
- Minnesota’s Gov. Tim Pawlenty and new media’s Andrew Breitbart address the crowds at Western CPAC in Long Beach, CA.
- Host Stephen Green interviews Eric Olsen, the founder of Blogcritics.org, on how new FTC regulations will impact bloggers. Recorded at the annual Blog World Expo convention this past weekend in Las Vegas. (Watch for video on Monday at PJTV!)
- Glenn Reynolds of Instapundit.com interviews St. Louis talk radio host Dana Loesch, and PJTV’s Bill Whittle on “Can Independents & Conservatives Save the Republican Party?”
- Highlights from the first episode of a new series on PJTV.com, Medically Incorrect, hosted by Dr. Peter Weiss.
- Produced by your humble narrator.