Chew on the newest PJM Political:
- Steve and Ed on President Obama’s terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week — complete with plenty of biting commentary.
- Steve and James Lileks debate the pros and cons of President Obama addressing their children at school.
- Ruthie Blum Leibowitz of the Jerusalem Post catches up with former Arkansas governor and GOP presidential candidate Mike Huckabee during his trip to Israel, in an interview recorded live in Jerusalem by PJTV.com.
- From his weekly Instavision series on PJTV, Glenn Reynolds interviews best-selling science fiction author, blogger, and contributor to AMC-TV’s Website, John Scalzi, about his new non-fiction book, Your Hate Mail Will Be Graded.
- Ed Driscoll interviews Steven F. Hayward about The Conservative Counterrevolution: 1980-1989, the recently released second volume of his Age of Reagan series. (An excerpt from last week’s PJM Political, which was preempted on Sirius-XM by live coverage of Sen. Kennedy’s funeral.) Watch video of interview here.
- Produced by your humble Internet narrator.