Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a snapshot of Washington–and beyond. Segments this week include:
- Ed Driscoll interviews Jonah Goldberg, the editor at large of National Review Online, and the author of the best-selling (and prescient) Liberal Fascism, on his essay, “Big Bedfellows”-the deeply intertwined connections between big business and big government. (With cameo appearances from well-known General Electric employees Tom Brokaw and Bob Costas.)
- James Lileks on the controversy surrounding President Obama presenting Queen Elizabeth with an iPod.
- Pajamas Media CEO Roger L. Simon interviews Michael Patrick Leahy, the co-founder of Top Conservatives on Twitter, on the surprising popularity of Twitter.com, the wide-open social network and messaging service. (Video here.)
- Bill Whittle of PJTV and Pajamas Media Xpress interviews PJM Political host Steve Green, and Mark Hemingway of National Review Online on the “JournoList”-the closed network of 300 liberal inside-the-beltway journalists and opinion makers.
- In his weekly segment, Steve Green discusses the ouster of General Motors CEO Rick Wagoner.
- Andrew Klavan, novelist and author of Don’t Say A Word (adapted into a movie starring Michael Douglas) and True Crime (adapted into a movie directed and starring Clint Eastwood), and a PajamasXpress blogger on the state of the American culture wars. (Video here.)
- Produced by your humble narrator.
Tune in here!