Has this week set a record for surrealistic headlines, or what?
- “Economy cited as shark attacks decline”
- “Obama Stimulus Saves Microsoft Billionaire Hundreds Of Millions”
- “Civility: ‘You pampered little b*tch!”
- “I Never Gave The Chimp A Xanax”
- “John Gibson Did Not Compare Eric Holder To Monkey With Bright Blue Scrotum”
As I’ve written before, it really does feel like we’re living in an Anthony Burgess/Stanley Kubrick world these days. Sooner or later, every generation takes a holiday from history, but the early days of the Obama administration feel particularly surrealistic, indeed.
Update: But wait, there’s more!