This summer Pierre Comtois, a nonfiction author with several books on comics and culture and a novelist for Liberty Island, began a series of articles exploring the comic book world. (See an interview with him here about his influences and goals.) After a really strong run with comics he’s going to start exploring more subjects across pop culture in the coming weeks.
Do you disagree with any of Pierre’s comics conclusions? Do you have counter-lists to his choices? Or perhaps you have suggestions for subjects you’d like to se him write about in the future. Please get in touch with me at DaveSwindlePJM [@] gmail.com to build on the foundation Pierre built and carry on the comic book conversation. With Pierre focusing on cracking open the discussion on other subjects now more voices analyzing the medium’s past, present, and future would be appreciated.
- The 10 Lowest Points in Spider-Man’s Career
- 10 Heroes and Villains Not Yet Featured in an X-Men Movie But Who Should Be
- The 10 Greatest Comic Book Writers Of All Time
- The 10 Most Interesting Super-Hero Alter Egos
- The Top 10 Best Super-Heroes Of All Time!
- The Top 10 Most Overrated Super-Heroes Of All Time
- The 10 Most Successful and Controversial Comic Book Publicity Stunts
- 10 Reasons Why Howard the Duck Is Poised for a Comeback
- Top 10 Most Influential Comics of the 1980s
- The 10 Best Super-Heroines in Comics
- The Top 10 Most Evil Comic Book Villains
- The Top 10 Most Disturbing Moments in Comics