Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media’s PJM Political.
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:[audio:http://pjmedia.com/media/audio/xm/20101225-XM-PJM-SG.mp3]
Join host Stephen Green of VodkaPundit.com for a look at DC and beyond:
- A special Christmas-themed edition of Poliwood, featuring Roger L. Simon and Lionel Chetwynd, plus:
- Steve has Five Questions for James Lileks and his theremin.
- James Poulos of PJTV.com talks with Stephen Moore of the Wall Street Journal on President Bush’s tax structure surviving the lame duck Congress.
- Taken from PJTV’s Trifecta, PJM Political host Steve Green, Scott Ott of Scrappleface.com and Bill Whittle, the prodigal co-host, on Net Neutrality.
- Joe Hicks of PJTV on the Pigford Settlements.
- Roger L. Simon and Lionel Chetwynd on Fair Game, the new Sean Penn film on Valerie Plame, which they dub “Hollywood’s Most Untruthful Film of the Year” — and that’s saying something.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
If you missed any recent edition of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives. And tune in to Pajamas Media’s PJTV.com for video coverage throughout the week. If you like what you see there, please consider subscribing to PJTV. Unlike the effectively state-run legacy media, alternative media needs reader and viewer support to flourish.