Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media’s PJM Political.
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:[audio:http://pjmedia.com/media/audio/xm/20101016-XM-PJM-SG.mp3]
(Want to download instead of streaming? Click here to download this week’s show. Or click here to download the lo-fi edition.)
Join host Stephen Green of VodkaPundit.com for a look at DC and beyond:
- Steve interviews Sean Bielat, the upstart Republican running a surprisingly competitive race in Massachusetts against veteran incumbent Barney Frank.
- Steve’s weekly Five Questions for James Lileks.
- Glenn Reynolds interviews veteran blogger Mary Katharine Ham, who recently joined the Daily Caller as a video producer.
- From PJTV’s Poliwood, Roger L. Simon and Lionel Chetwynd debate the merits of the hit new film, The Social Network.
- Just in time for Sunday night’s season finale of AMC’s Mad Men, Steve, along with Scott Ott and Alfonzo Rachel of PJTV review the best and worst political ads of the midterms.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
If you missed any recent edition of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives. And tune in to Pajamas Media’s PJTV.com for video coverage throughout the week. If you like what you see there, please consider subscribing to PJTV. Unlike the effectively state-run legacy media, alternative media needs reader and viewer support to flourish.