Tune in each Wednesday to XM Channel #130, POTUS ’08 at 1:00 PM Eastern/10:00 AM Pacific for Pajamas Media’s weekly PJM Political show! (And at 12:00 AM Eastern Friday/9:00 PM Pacific Thursday for a rebroadcast.) If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com and his all-stars guests with a look at the final two weeks of the 2008 presidential election, and a sneak preview of what 2009 could portend:
- Bill Whittle interviews Michael Barone of US News & World Report about his op-ed titled “The Coming Obama Thugocracy“, plus his take on the now legendary “Joe the Plumber.” (Video available to subscribers of PJTV.)
- Roger Kimball of the New Criterion and his own Roger’s Rules Pajamas Express blog interviews John Fund of the Wall Street Journal about latest revision of his book, Stealing Elections: How Voter Fraud Threatens Our Democracy. (Video available to subscribers of PJTV.)
- Glenn Reynolds and Dr. Helen Smith of InstaPundit.com interview Brian Anderson of City Journal magazine about his new book, A Manifesto For Media Freedom. (Complete interview available here.)
- James Lileks offers his patented Lileksian commentary on Colin Powell’s endorsement of Barack Obama.
- Steve Green provides a snapshot of the Electoral College and asks if John McCain has an exit strategy to help salvage weak Republican Senate seats even if a presidential victory appears out of his grasp.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
If you missed any previous episodes of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives. And tune in to Pajamas’ new PJTV channel for video coverage of the presidential race throughout the week.