VodkaPundit

I Believe Your Children Are My Future

February 3rd, 2014 - 4:17 pm

You might already have seen this earlier today, thanks to the Drudge link, but it still bears commenting on:

In addressing criticism of the Common Core national education standards, a panelist at the Center for American Progress (CAP), a liberal think tank, said critics were a “tiny minority” who opposed standards altogether, which was unfair because “the children belong to all of us.”

My initial reaction to this story was a simple f-bomb, which doesn’t make for much of a blog post — so I didn’t bother. My second reaction just below, isn’t exactly a ray of sunshine.

For all their supposed centrism, Podesta is an hold Clinton hand. If there are still any centrist Democrats, disappointed with Professor Ditherton Wiggleroom’s policies, who think that Hillary might prove some kind of reprieve — think again. The very best that can be hoped for under Clinton II is the absolute cementing in place of the absolute worst of the Wiggleroom Era. At the point, the national GOP might as well merge with the Democrats to reform the “Democratic-Republicans.” Only instead of pursuing a Jeffersonian philosophy of maximum liberty and minimum government, we’d be getting the obverse.

And I don’t know how to stop it, short of Let. It. Burn.

Maybe he and Melissa Harris hyphen Perry pinhead could breed and their offspring donated to the village for upbringing. Is there no end to these idiots?
Post his business address and I will send him the bills for my kids.
I have to wonder if any of these particular specimens have themselves reproduced and created human units for the hive.

And I further wonder how they would react should those offspring be taken away from them. All for the common good, of course.

(Actually, I don't have to wonder about that last part at all. They'd scream bloody murder.)

Make for an interesting experiment, though.
What the hell is it with Democrats and owning people?
They're traditionalists.
Indeed! Let it burn. Let the inexorable processes of history bring this monster to the end it deserves.
Sometimes the Monster wins.
True. I don't think many people realize how incredibly lucky we were in our Revolution. Washington was nearly killed several times in the war, and was almost replaced early on. If another man had been in charge of the Continental Army at the end of the war he would have marched against Congress and extinguished the Beacon on the Hill before it was even lit. I rather doubt we will be that lucky again.

Freedom may perish from the Earth, but it won't be because I let it happen.
Hillary "It Takes a Village" Clinton is leading in the polls. why are you surprised?

You can tell what kind of agitprop that is by their claim that "teachers are embracing Common Core". As far as I can tell, teachers are playing the good soldier on this but absolutely do not like the new curriculum.