The PJ Tatler

Bridget Johnson

October 4, 2013 - 6:29 am

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.), sitting down yesterday with CNN’s Dana Bash in an effort to mop up the mess he made when Bash asked him Wednesday about funding trials for kids with cancer, said he’s not the most “articulate” guy on the Hill.

“But if you can help one child who has cancer, why wouldn’t you do it?” Bash asked Reid at a press conference.

“Why would we want to do that? I have 1,100 people at Nellis Air Force Base that are sitting home. They have a few problems of their own. This is — to have someone of your intelligence suggest such a thing may be irresponsible,” Reid told her.

On Thursday, Reid tried to explain his comment.

“You know, I am not known for being real articulate, but what I was trying to say is that we can’t be piecemealing all this stuff. We have Centers for Disease Control that’s closed. We have thousands and thousands of women and children who are not able to get their WIC monies, $45 a month. We have disabled veterans who are working, are not — who are not getting paid,” he said. “We have half a million people at the Defense Department who are on furlough. So we have to look at everything. We can’t just look at one part of this.”

Reid continued to step in it, though, with more comments about the Tea Party.

“I think he really intended to do that. But remember what he tried to do, to get things out of the House, what he did, he had — what he agreed with me and then he stuck on it, basically, repealing ObamaCare. That was to get some votes from the so-called Tea Party. I was going to call them crazy, but I shouldn’t do that,” he said.

When asked if he was “stirring the pot” by calling Tea Partiers “anarchists,” Reid got defensive.

"I'm not real articulate"

In that case maybe you should just keep your damn big mouth shut, Senator.
How dare the Republicans shut down the government because they can't get what they want. You can't just shut things down because you don't like something. —Obama

Um, AFL-CIO? —Rush
"I'm not real articulate" - Finally words of truth from dirty Harry.

Translation: "My foot was in my mouth and my head up my a$$."
‘I’m Not Real Articulate’
---------------------------

Which when interpreted means 'I'm hard a thinkin'.
Everybody can earn 150$+ daily... You can earn from 4000-9000 a month or even more if you work as a full time job...It's easy, just follow instructions on this page, read it carefully from start to finish... It's a flexible job but a good earning opportunity.. go to this site home tab for more detail ..... W­W­W.D­a­y­3­5.ℂℴ­M
"I'm not real articulate"

In that case maybe you should just keep your damn big mouth shut, Senator.
You know they can't. Look at Jimmy Carter. He yammers on and on about those apartheid Israelis. Among other things. Too bad the ex-prez democrats can't take a hint on how to act - ex republican presidents don't draw attention to themselves. The MSM doesn't cover it - and you'll never see them on MTV...

Union President Destroys Obama in speech - 'You Broke Your Keep Your Doctor Promise'

Inarticulate is one thing. Being a nasty old shite is quite another.
When the nasty little creep couldn't get his way by calling his opponents names. he's trying the apologize act. What a juvenile jackass !!!

To paraphrase Ben Shapiro, these immoral cretins are standing on the bodies of children suffering from cancer to make political points against people whose only concern is for the fiscal health of future generations. How dare they!
I started mailing tea bags to my Representatives and Congressmen today.
Tomorrow I have to get more bags from the store and load up more envelopes.
One bag to an envelope, with handwritten address.
Isn't that what "baggers" are supposed to do?

Um, AFL-CIO? —Rush
Shutting things down is SOP for democrats - they hate it when someone uses their own tactics against them.

If Harry Reed was a Republican the late night comics would have a field day making fun of him. He is an effeminate, screechy hick who will say things that decent people will not say. His feigned anger and self righteousness are ripe for parody.
I'm looking for wisdom but all I'm seeing is impotent rage. God, I don't care how Reid or Boehner or Barry FEEL about anything. I want them to do their JOBS.

As the wise man said, "Save the drama for your mama." Get back to work, you horrible little man.
1 2 3 Next View All