The PJ Tatler

Rick Moran

July 14, 2013 - 12:55 pm

Below are a sampling of tweets made by people who are either known as or believe themselves to be celebrities. Being an old fuddy-duddy, I have trouble recognizing anyone who became famous after 1990, so I guess we have to take Politico’s word that these tweets are, indeed, from famous people.

M.C. HAMMER

To validate the murder of an innocent child by finding his murderer”not guilty” invalidates the very idea of “Justice by System”. Painful

DIDDY

IN MEMORY OF TRAYVON MARTIN!!! REST IN PEACE YOUNG KING!!! ANY DEATH OF A KID IS A TRAGEDY!! WAKE UP!!

WILL I AM

There are black people in prison serving 10 to 20years for petty drug crimes…and zimmerman walks for killing a younge black man??? #ouch

ICE T

Ok.. Help me out. Treyvon got killed because he just outta nowhere decided to attack and try and kill Zimmerman? For no reason??

GABRIEL UNION

How do we explain this to children? RT @lolaogunnaike: Apparently walking while black is a crime punishable by death. #TrayvonMartin

JASON ALEXANDER

A young man was killed in Florida and no one is guilty of anything, except the victim. I don’t think stand your ground was meant for this.

MILEY CYRUS

I feel sick. #RipTrayvonMartin

KATY PERRY

Ugh, my tummy turns. RT “@RonanFarrow: American justice: still colorblind (as long as you’re white).”

Suggestion to Kate and Miley: Take an Alka Seltzer, go to bed, and when you get up, delete your Twitter account.

Rick Moran is PJ Media's Chicago editor and Blog editor at The American Thinker. He is also host of the"RINO Hour of Power" on Blog Talk Radio. His own blog is Right Wing Nut House.

Oh my! Jason(George) for my fave show Seinfeld? I have always admired your intellect. You were so wise and the best Frogger player on the planet with world class hands. What happened to you? When did you become a mindless Hollywood idiot? Oh, I know when it happened. It was when you could no longer speak the words of pure genius comedy writers and had to speak your own. Your words genius? Not so much.
What else is Katy Perry gonna say? There's biting your tongue, collecting your money and playing along and there's career suicide.

Meanwhile, 230 million white Americans are still trying to figure how they took the fall for what some cross-eyed Atahualpa did to an attitude ridden wannabe thug who had a mouth with a default setting of filthy and vulgar.
Let's see...

MC Hammer became irrelevant about the time Reagan's second term ended, didn't he?

P Diddy who?

Will I Am - who cares. He hasn't made anything worth listening to in so long it's pathetic. For God's sake he's actually teaming up with that other loser Justin Beiber!!!

Ice T - again, he's been irrelevant for so long who really cares?

Gabrielle Union Who???

Jason Alexander - again, just another celebrity who's pining away for attention.

Miley Cyrus - can't stand her.

Katey Perry - Well, she had a decent career while it lasted...

I love Twitter!

It enables these celebrity half-wits to demonstrate their abysmally inferior intellects.
It is unfortunate that for so many black people being black trumps everything including morality, rationality, and religion. And it is also unfortunate that so many people in general cannot see the falseness of leftist narratives.
It's not just black people - there are also self-hating whites with the same view. These are the same people that decry racism without realizing the the real racists are looking back at them from the mirror.