The PJ Tatler

Bryan Preston

March 25, 2013 - 7:32 am

Those who are losing an argument often resort to smearing their opponents. Mike Barnicle, who a few years back was caught plagiarizing, and Al Sharpton, who a few years before that built his career by accusing an innocent man of rape, have resorted to smearing those of us who think New York Mike Bloomberg should at least confine his overbearing nannyist instincts to the city that actually elected him.

“Let’s get down to it, Mike Bloomberg, mayor of New York City, there’s a level of anti-semitism in this thing directed towards Bloomberg,” Barnicle said on this morning’s show.

“No doubt about it,” Sharpton responded. He continued: “If he was not a big-city Jewish man and was from another ethnic group, in some parts, I think it would be different.”

MSNBC employs both of these unapologetic and unethical smear artists.

Bloomberg is Jewish? Hunh. I had no idea.

*thinks about Bloomberg as anything other than Jewish*

Mmmmmmmmm nope. I still want him to keep his damned ... "fingers" out of my soup.
I can't understand how a Jew with the history of the genocide behind him...and probably someone in his past being in a camp themselves and had not survived...could once again deny even his own tribe members the inalienable right to defend themselves from the very tyranny that Bloomberg proposes?

Does he not see that disarming the populace by the Nazis or the Democrats results in the same outcome?

‚ÄĚThese Sarah Brady types must be educated to understand that because we have an armed citizenry, a dictatorship has not happened in America. These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies.‚ÄĚ

- Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Al Sharpton, who is responsible for the deaths of Yankel Rosenbaum, Angelina Marrero, Cynthia Martinez, Luz Ramos, Mayra Rentas, Olga Garcia, Garnette Ramautar, and Kareem Brunner; a man, who defamed innocent policemen and prosecutors while holding up Tawana Brawley as a victim of the "white man"; a man, who slandered and libeled the Duke Lacrosse Team and beatified a hooker, who later murdered a man; and a man, who called the trial of the men, who raped a Central Park jogger and left her to bleed out 75% of her blood, a ‚Äúlynching.‚ÄĚ

Not only does he evidently have "standing and credibility" to talk to us about anti-semitism, race and civility, NBC gave him his own talk show.

The bottom of my shoes and what I flush each and everyday are more respectful of consideration that Sharpton. He is a walking sewer of racism and contradictions...and a very low IQ.
Yeah, no doubt about it. And J.R.R. Tolkien was a racist for having white characters in the exact same way Chinese are racists for having Chinese in Chinese movies. I myself suffer from a racism I cannot shed because of the bizarre principle of white privilege which aligns me by default with David Duke. Not voting for Obama is automatic KKK membership and black crime out of all proportion to its demo is further proof of a failure of cultural values - mine.

So now I hate Jews too and support the murder and rape of women because I don't wonder why Silicon Valley is mostly male. I should probably be hunted down and killed as a menace.
What utter nonsense. For Al Sharpton to be claiming the moral high ground on ANYTHING is incredible.

So, if a Jew like me disagrees with Michael Bloomberg, am I a self-hating anti-semite? This is beneath contempt.
Mike Bloomberg is a Nazi. A large part of the Nazi platform was about creating a healthy lifestyle for citizens. Exactly what Nazi Bloomberg is doing.

It's not simply about killing Jews.
Like the National SOCIALISTS, Bloomberg's concern for your health extends solely to the question of how much labor the state can extract from you. To this type, you are livestock, not a human.

2 Trackbacks to “Morning Joe: If You Oppose Bloomberg’s Gun Grabbing, You Might Be an Anti-Semite”