Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
January 24, 2013 - 12:35 am
- ‘Less Lethal’: Good Intentions, Dangerous Results, by Mike McDaniel. These weapons are appropriate in precious few situations.
- Michelle Fields: The National Debt Is Unfair to the Next Generation (Video), by Next Generation. Click to watch video.
- Latin America’s Democracy Test, by Jaime Daremblum. Will the region’s most influential countries stand up for constitutional government in Venezuela? (This article is also available in Spanish here.)
- ‘Madam Secretary, You Let the Consulate Become a Death Trap,’ by Bridget Johnson. Few challenged Clinton, who came to the long-anticipated Benghazi hearings ready to fight — and the White House quickly swiped her talking points.
- Cameron Pledges To Let British Voters Decide on Europe, by Mike McNally. Europe needs Britain rather more than Britain needs Europe.
- The Day Accountability Died, by Bryan Preston. Impressions from a long and pointless day.
- In Israeli Election, the Center Holds, by Jonathan Spyer. The results indicate that a large, sane, pragmatic center is the core presence in Israeli political life.
- Panetta Opening Combat Roles to Women, by Bridget Johnson. McCain: “The fact is that American women are already serving in harm’s way today all over the world.”
- Whose Morality Is It Anyway? By Walter Hudson. Can there be right and wrong without God?
- Justified: The Best Crime Series on TV, by Andrew Klavan. Timothy Olyphant plays out-of-his-time hero Raylan Givens with a pitch-perfect blend of irony and valor.