November 29, 2012 - 1:02 am
- ‘Mind Your Own Beeswax!’: How Social Conservatives Can Win By Losing, by Roger L Simon. On gay marriage, it’s the fourth quarter, the score is about 80-0 and you’re on the your own five yard line with two minutes to go.
- A $12 Minimum Wage in Retail? By Tom Blumer. A lefty organization tries to repeal supply and demand
- Conservative Stockholm Syndrome, by Mary Grabar. Republicans need to shake off the false guilt and false reality that they have been imprisoned by.
- The Truth About Who Really Murdered Yasir Arafat, by Barry Rubin. The Middle East is, of course, the place where conspiracy theories abound. Yet what can one say of those in the West who swallow every slander against Israel?
- Feinstein, Tea Party Sen. Lee Wage War on Obama’s Indefinite Detention Powers, by Bridget Johnson. Their top lieutenant? Rand Paul, who’s threatening filibuster and warns Americans on the right could be in the government’s sights.
- Rice Hill Tour, Day 2: The Terrain’s Getting Rougher, by Bridget Johnson. GOPs leave meetings with her less impressed, more doubtful than before.
- Washington Post Goes Full Bigot, by Bob Owens. The paper prints an editorial suited for the Dearborn Independent.
- Your Wednesday Dose of Doom and Gloom, by Stephen Green. Greece is the word that you heard. It’s got a groove, it’s got a feeling, it’s got…hyperinflation.
- Mies van der Rohe: Creating the Architectural Language of 20th Century America, by Ed Driscoll. A review of Mies van der Rohe: A Critical Biography, New and Revised Edition by Franz Schulze and Edward Windhorst.