Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
November 28, 2012 - 12:37 am
- Iran May Be Close to a Plutonium Bomb, German Defense Experts Warn, by David P. Goldman. Western negotiators previously ignored Iran’s light nuclear reactor, on the grounds that it constituted peaceful use of energy.
- UK City Council Removes Foster Children from Conservative Parents, by Mike McNally. Thought police.
- ‘Major Hasan Syndrome’ at the Los Angeles Police Department? By Jack Dunphy. Once again, incompetence and even criminal behavior get ignored for the sake of diversity.
- European Disintegration: Animal Prostitution, by J. Christian Adams. Behold Germany’s “erotic zoos,” where you can pay a pimp for “personal time” with his flock of sheep.
- Rice Bombs in Meeting with Senators, by Andrew C. McCarthy. The Obama administration’s problem is reminiscent of the shoddy defense lawyer who is so taken in by his own spin that he can’t understand why others see right through it. More: Poll: Majority Thinks No One In the White House Intended to Mislead on Benghazi
- Gun, Ammo Sales Skyrocket in Wake of Obama Reelection, by Bob Owens. Both close-in self-defense weapons and guns often targeted by gun-control politicians are selling.
- Right-Wing Commentators and the Problem of Decorum, by Andrew Klavan. In an empire of lies, only a crazy man would speak the truth.