November 20, 2012 - 12:48 am
- Benghazi, Gaza, and the Killers of CNN, by Roger L Simon. CNN has bought yet another Pallywood production hook, line, and sinker.
- You’re a Nobody Without Your Tribe, by Victor Davis Hanson. Back to blood: We are all minorities now.
- We’re Doomed! Again! By Michael Ledeen. In this life, there is no final victory — no matter which side of the aisle you’re on.
- 2016: Rubio, Jindal Reach for Lead Position in the First Lap, by Bridget Johnson. Repudiating Romney, reshaping the GOP message, reaching out to the 47 percent… and yeah, a little trip to Iowa.
- A Parent’s Pride and Fear: My Three IDF Reservists, by Michael Widlanski. Being an Israeli soldier is a lot easier than being the parent of one, or more.
- Interview: Jim Geraghty on the 2012 Presidential Election, by Ed Driscoll. Crunching the numbers with the man behind NRO’s Campaign Spot blog.
- TUESDAY NEW RELEASES: Detroit Rock City: Kid Rock’s Rebel Soul vs Uncle Kracker’s Midnight Special, by Jonathan Sanders. Plus: Greatest hits from Kelly Clarkson and 3 Doors Down take on an Unapologetic Rihanna for Black Friday impulse sales.