On Saturday, the last day of the National Review Cruise this past week, Jim Geraghty of NRO’s Campaign Spot blog, dropped by for an in-depth discussion of the 2012 presidential election. During this wide-ranging 18-minute interview, recorded poolside in the “Monte Carlo” cabana of the MS Nieuw Amsterdam as she sailed back to Fort Lauderdale, FL, Jim discussed:
● Did Mitt Romney outperform the Republican brand in 2012?
● Are Republicans in danger of being branded the Mean Party to their detriment?
● How much did Romney’s 47 Percent remark hurt his chances?
● How the election came down to less than 450,000 votes.
● What is the relationship between culture and politics?
● Where does the Tea Party go next?
● And much more.
Click here to listen:
If the above Flash audio player is not compatible with your browser, click below on the YouTube player below, or click here to be taken directly to YouTube, for an audio-only YouTube clip. Between one of those versions, you should find a format that plays on your system.
For my earlier podcasts, start here and keep scrolling.