November 7, 2012 - 1:27 am
- Why Obama Won — and What Conservatives Must Do, by Ron Radosh. It is essential that conservative intellectuals do not abandon their effort to change the culture.
- Leviathan and Obama’s Win, by J. Christian Adams. I wonder what the Founders would say to us tonight if they could.
- President Obama Wins Four More Years, by Bridget Johnson. “We may have battled fiercely, but it’s only because we love this country deeply and we care so strongly about its future.”
- Catastrophe, by Bryan Preston. The re-election of Barack Obama.
- Conservative Pence Wins Indiana Governor’s Race, by Bridget Johnson. Republicans also pick up the governor’s office in North Carolina.
- Massachusetts: Sen. Brown Unseated by Elizabeth Warren, by Bridget Johnson. MORE SENATE RESULTS: Mourdock loses in Indiana; Dem keeps seat in Ohio.
- The Pre-Post Mortem, by Stephen Green. How, in these circumstances, do we keep the bastards honest?