Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
November 3, 2012 - 12:35 am
- Obama’s Foreign Policy: Amateur Hour at the White House, by Jean Kaufman. There’s plenty of blame to go around for Benghazi. And plenty of incompetence.
- Keep Calm and Finish Him, by Charlie Martin. Deep breaths. It’s almost over.
- Why Was There No October Surprise? By Zombie. Because every freakin’ day for the last four years has been an October Surprise.
- Wargaming the Electoral College, by Stephen Green. Survey says… Update: Check out Steve on PJTV’s Trifecta: Electoral College Predictions: What Will the Final Numbers Be?
- British Media Still Touts Obama, but Conservatives Gaining a Voice, by Mike McNally. While the bias and spin is even worse across the pond, Mitt Romney has some vocal cheerleaders there.
- The Bath Salts Banker, by Jack Dunphy. To the cop, there are few human foibles that come as a great surprise. This one did.
- Exactly How ‘Moderate’ Was George Romney, Really? By Ronnie Schreiber. Mitt’s dad wasn’t a squishy RINO.
- Chuck Woods vs. Cindy Sheehan: Whom Does Media Give ‘Absolute Moral Authority’? By Rand Simberg. The grieving father’s tribute to honor has received attention from exactly one network, while Sheehan was ubiquitous.
- Lindsey Graham Labors to Keep Benghazi Alive, Get Answers, by Bridget Johnson. And wins U.S. access to a suspect being held in Tunisia. Does he really deserve conservatives’ scorn?
- Dick Morris: Pennsylvania Is the ‘New Ohio,’ by by Bryan Preston. Predicts Romney win despite late storm surge in popularity for Obama. Also read: Barone: Romney Likely to Pick up 315 Electoral Votes.