November 2, 2012 - 1:46 am
- Benghazi: The Democratic Party Will Be Lucky if Obama Loses, by Roger L Simon. Tick…tick..tick…
- How to Tell Which Campaign Thinks They’re Winning — and Losing, by Rick Moran. Where the candidates and surrogates campaign will reveal the state of the race more than the polls will.
- The Race for the Senate: Who Will Come Out on Top? By Bridget Johnson. Predictions of the battleground races — join in and add your own.
- Benghazi’s Smoking Gun? Only President Can Give ‘Cross-Border Authority’ by Matt Bracken. Sending additional forces into a foreign country always requires the president’s approval. He was either absent, or refused “CBA”.
- Benghazi Culpability: Walls Closing in on Administration, by Bob Owens. Cross-border authority, an unusual resignation. The truth is coming out.
- Letter to My European Friends, by Michael Ledeen. Your landslide support of Obama confirms my pessimism about your future.
- The Silver State Ground Game, by Stephen Green. Nevada’s still a tough nut to crack, but maybe not as tough as I thought. Also read: Romney to Campaign in PA.
- Why This Election Year America Is Nurse Jackie, by Dave Swindle. Is a nation of saints and sinners finally ready for some Mormon sobriety?
- Thoughts on My 75th Birthday, by Ron Radosh. I find myself angry and as motivated as I ever was to try and tell what I consider to be the truth and to challenge all the charlatans that surround us.