Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
October 30, 2012 - 12:44 am
- Why Liberals Think What They Do, by Victor Davis Hanson. Liberalism is an elite person’s psychological investment in enjoying a guilt-free affluence.
- Benghazi: Help America Find the Truth BEFORE the Election, by Roger L Simon. Email us at Benghazi@pjmedia.com if you have unpublished & verifiable information about the 9/11 events in Libya. Read post for details.
- The Hurricane, and the Gathering Storm, by Claudia Rosett. Sean Hannity’s must-see interview with the father of Tyrone Woods (pictured), one of two former Navy SEALs killed in Benghazi.
- Does Obama Have the Stronger Ground Game in Ohio? By Paula Bolyard. Romney has 40 campaign offices in the crucial swing state, a third of the president’s 120. But it’s not quite that simple…
- 6 Green Lies Threatening to Starve You, by Walter Hudson. It started with the gas in your car. Now the green police are coming after the food in your fridge.
- A Short Guide to the Benghazi Issue: What Is It Really All About? By Barry Rubin. The chickens have come back to roost and have roosted in the White House. And the vultures are gathering.
- Post-Benghazi Admin Meme: Look What We’re Doing in Algeria, by Bridget Johnson. A publicized counterterrorism push here may be an effort to enforce “al Qaeda is on the run” claim while pulling eyes from next door.
- Obama Takes ‘Offense’ at Accusations Over Benghazi Information Flubs, by Bridget Johnson. “My No. 1 priority was secure Americans, figure out what happened, bring those folks to justice.” Related: The Benghazi Gambit That Could Save Obama.
- Hurricane Sandy: Follow PJ Media’s Brendan Loy for Frequent Updates, Click here for the latest from Brendan Loy, Weathernerd. Also follow @brendanloy on Twitter.
- PJTV’s Hair of the Dog: Obama’s Second Term Plan: Blame Bush Some More, by Stephen Green. Click to watch video.