Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
October 25, 2012 - 12:54 am
- How the Obama Campaign Is Illegally Accepting Donations from Foreign Citizens, by Mike McNally. Our man in the UK, a British citizen, proves how easy it is for non-Americans to donate to Barack Obama.
- How Liberals and Democrats Are Spinning a Possible Romney Victory, Before the Election! By Ron Radosh. Left-wing journalists are preparing their readers for an outcome they heretofore never thought possible. Let’s get out there on Election Day and make their worst nightmares come true.
- Audio Interview: Evan Sayet Discusses His New Book, by Ed Driscoll. Midnight in the Kindergarden of Eden.
- 5 Foreign Policy Topics That Should’ve Made the Debate Cut, by Bridget Johnson. A looming showdown versus Islamic extremism, a sobering euro outlook, and the Axis of Enablers.
- Mourdock Doesn’t Get the Full Akin After Rape Comment, by Bridget Johnson. Republicans condemned, but didn’t pull support in the last days of a tight Senate race.
- Sandy Now a Hurricane, and a Serious U.S. Threat, by Brendan Loy. Sandy has the potential to be a billion-dollar disaster for the Mid-Atlantic, and could impact the presidential election.
- Mon Dieu! Actual Romney Supporters in France? By Roger L Simon. Why Romney must win: a French perspective, by Philippe Karsenty, et al.
- Polls with Large Voter Samples All Favor Romney; Smaller, Less Reliable Polls All Favor Obama. Why? By Zombie. Romney leads in all polls with over 1000 respondents; Obama leads in polls with fewer than 1000 respondents. Bias, or sloppiness?
- If You Believe in this Country, Send a Check to Ty Woods’ Family, by Roger L Simon. The former Navy SEAL who died in the Benghazi terror attack leaves behind a widow and a baby son.