Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
October 17, 2012 - 1:07 am
- Rumble in Long Island: Plenty of Punches Propel Campaign to Final Showdown, by Bridget Johnson. From assault weapons to zingers, there was no keeping these two guys (or John Kerry) in their seats.
- Thanks, Candy Crowley. Now I Hate the Mainstream Media More than Ever, by Bryan Preston. Despicable bias.
- Drunkblogging the Second 2012 Presidential Debate, by Stephen Green. Get into the ring, and/or belly up the bar, tonight at 9:00 PM eastern/6:00 PM pacific.
- Soup Kitchen Donors Demagoguing Paul Ryan’s Visit, by Paula Bolyard. Why would anyone threaten to stop funding food for the homeless because of a Paul Ryan campaign stop?
- Uncritically, Media Accepts Misleading Global Warming Poll, by Tom Harris. The survey’s clear biases render the results meaningless.
- Will We See a Florida Recount Rematch in Ohio? By Paula Bolyard. We can be certain of one thing: if the election is close, the real winners will be the lawyers. Also read: Former Ohio Governor Quotes Bible in Romney Opposition.
- Mitt Romney Wins Debate on Smooth Presidential Performance, Obama’s Ignorance, by Bryan Preston. Media’s long-awaited “Obama the comeback kid” narrative dies.
- The Judge Dredd Guide to Parenting, by Duane Lester. 5 Ways for Dads to lay down the law and restore order and justice at home.
- TUESDAY NEW RELEASES: A Fine Frenzy in the Shadow of Mumford, by Jonathan Sander. New CD, DVD and BluRay releases, plus hot new gadgets you have to see to believe.