October 11, 2012 - 1:51 am
- Announcing the Winners of the Inaugural Walter Duranty Prize, by Roger L Simon. Inside, the transcripts from last night’s award ceremony held in New York City by PJ Media and The New Criterion.
- VP Debate: Kid Wonk vs. The Gaffemeister, by Rick Moran. Will youth be served? Or will the cagey veteran pin his young opponent to the mat?
- Director Andrew Marcus Discusses Hating Breitbart, by Ed Driscoll. You can judge a man by his enemies…
- Re-Elect Obama — The Ultimate FAQ, by Frank J. Fleming. Frank J. Fleming answers all your questions about why the president deserves re-election.
- Latest O’Keefe Video Shows Obama Campaign Voter Fraud, by J. Christian Adams. Say this footage of Organizing for America director Stephanie Caballero is just an “isolated incident”… More: Second DNC Voter Fraud Video Hits; House Judiciary Chairman Calls for Firings.
- ‘Security in Benghazi Was a Struggle… Diplomatic Security Remained Weak’, by Bridget Johnson. The Oversight Committee comes back from recess to probe the Sept. 11 attack and encourage official use of the T-word; Dems cry campaign stunt.
- Obama on His Own Middle East Record: Zero Percent Success, by Barry Rubin. Say, if Obama is such a big supporter of America, why does he keep subverting U.S. interests? More: [VIDEO] Watch Jay Carney Dance Over Benghazi.
- Is There a Fix in for the Vice Presidential Debate? By Bryan Preston. Debate moderator has connections to the Obama administration and campaign.
- The Incompetent President, by Richard Fernandez. What Andrew Sullivan saw being pummeled in public last week was the real Obama, not the one who is petulantly withholding his genius.