Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
October 9, 2012 - 12:56 am
- Foreign Policy: Is Romney the New JFK? By Roger L Simon. How important is foreign policy in this election? Well, how about ninety percent of it?
- The Rebuke of Sam Slick By David Solway. A presidential charlatan and a gullible citizenry may decide the results of the coming election.
- Obama’s Islamic Supremacist Human Rights Rep, by Robert Spencer. Meet Salam al-Marayati, 9/11 Truther and Hamas-supporter.
- The Romney Surge, by Rick Moran. The candidate delivers a “confident” foreign policy address as the polls get better and better.
- Don’t Back Down, by Michael Walsh. If a conservative can’t work with progressives in Hollywood, he’s going to be very lonely and unemployed.
- Intelligence Leaders Warn Businesses: Hang Up on Chinese Telecoms, by Bridget Johnson. The national security threat is too great — and the House probe could also bring charges for immigration violations, bribery and copyright infringement.
- Wargaming the Electoral College, by Stephen Green. Painting the map red? Also read: Pew Poll: Romney Now Leads By Four.