October 6, 2012 - 12:59 am
- The Real Debate: The Good Father vs. The Abandoned Son, by Roger L Simon. Forget the styrofoam columns of 2008. The face-to-face clash of Obama and Romney is the real stuff of Greek drama.
- Roger Kimball: A Voice in the Cultural Wilderness, by Victor Davis Hanson. Victor Davis Hanson reviews Kimball’s new book, The Fortunes of Permanence: Culture and Anarchy in an Age of Amnesia.
- Al Sharpton’s Race Baiting Tour Heads to Virginia on Tuesday, by J. Christian Adams. The MNSBC anchor will take on VA’s voter ID law.
- Why They Love Osama and Hate Obama, and How Obama Uses the Same Tactic at Home, by Barry Rubin. Mob mentality.
- Free Speech, Muhammad’s Character — And Ours, by Andrew G. Bostom. Following violent Muslim reactions to the amateurish Innocence of Muslims video, international and domestic Islamic agendas are openly converging with vehement calls for universal application of Islamic blasphemy law.
- Escaping Cults: The Mind Enslaved, Part II, by Jeanette Pryor. “Did Venus blow your mind? Was it everything you wanted to find? Did you fall from a shooting star and say, did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there?”
- Stunner: Turkey Infiltrating Native American Tribes — and May Get Congressional Help, by Marc J. Fink. Stunner: Islamists select a new target, and a “see no evil” House bill may facilitate the effort.
- Labor Numbers Give Obama Back Some Anti-Mitt Mojo, by Bridget Johnson. PJM covers Obama rally: The president whips up a swing-state crowd with the attack lines — and attitude — he wishes he had on Wednesday.
- Ohio Poll Analyst: Voter Turnout Modeling Predicts Big Ohio Trouble for Obama, by Paula Bolyard. Conventional wisdom turned upside down: massive drops in registered Democrats and independents in Cuyahoga County will be tough for the president to overcome.